(Melissa Melton via The Daily Sheeple)
Check out these people in Plano, Texas lined up to get a free flu shot a few days ago:
This report comes from ABC-affiliate WFAA8 out of Dallas, Texas. It begins with, “A deadly flu outbreak in North Texas has spurred demand for vaccinations. A free flu shot clinic in Plano on Saturday afternoon was overwhelmed with hundreds of people seeking the immunization…”
It ends with, “The Centers for Disease Control reports that influenza is currently ‘widespread’ across Texas and in most other states. There have been at least 32 flu-related deaths reported in North Texas this season — 26 in Dallas County, three in Denton County, two in Tarrant County, and one in Wise County.”
A picture gallery shows flu clinics flooded with people, and the top five news stories on the whole entire news channel are all about how deadly and scary the flu is.
“Woman nearly dies”…”expectant mother with flu loses child”…”when to go to the emergency room”… Even the news channel’s side bar has a special section entitled, “Flu and Swine Flu Video,” which looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon.
If you only got your news from this local source, you might think the whole world was coming to an end and people are dropping dead from the flu left and right in some sci-fi movie flu-ocalypse scenario.
And this is just one news channel of hundreds that predictably operate this way during flu season each and every year…
But let’s analyze what’s really going on here. Twenty six people died in Dallas County, Texas. Does that seem like a lot? Considering Dallas County is home to 2.454 million people, that means 0.001% of people have died from the flu there. That ‘overwhelmed’ clinic in Plano wasn’t even located in any of the counties where the flu deaths were reported.
Top stories and big ratings equal big viewership and top dollars. Whipping people up into a panic with propaganda, in short, sells.
There’s no mention about the lifestyles or medical histories of the people who succumbed to the flu. Where they already sick? Did they already suffer from a weakened immune system? What did they eat? These stories make it sound like you could just be walking down the street and BAM! The flu hits you, you automatically die hours later like it’s a gentically engineered ebola virus and we’re all in Mission Impossible II or something.
The truth is, we live in a toxic environment and many people are subsisting day-to-day on food that’s utterly devoid of nutrition. Some 70,000 chemicals are “in commerce” in the U.S. alone, with another thousand or so new ones produced every year. Insecticides, herbicides, fertilizers, PCBs, pharmaceuticals, plastics and other petrochemical byproducts and lot more long ago entered our water, air, soils and food chain — resulting in food with much lower vitamin content and a tidal wave of disease.
What’s in a Shot?
People’s immune systems are shot. Speaking of shot, getting a flu shot means you inhale or inject the substance directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system that contains the majority of your immune system, so it can’t mitigate the ingredients.
Why is this important? In her article “Five Reasons I’ll Never Get the Flu Shot,” Organic Prepper‘s Daisy Luther points out that there are some downright dangerous ingredients in these shots:
- 2-Phenoxyethanol is an anti-bacterial agent being used as a replacement for the preservative Thimerosal (mercury). It’s considered a very toxic material that could cause a boatload of side effects, including behavioral disorders … vomiting … diarrhea … visual disturbances … convulsions … rapid heart rate … central nervous system disorders … depression … kidney, liver and blood disorders … and reproductive defects.
- Aluminum shows up in vaccines in many forms – like aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxy phosphate sulfate and aluminum hydroxide, to name a few. It works as an “adjuvant” to stimulate your immune system’s response to the virus in the vaccine. The problem is … aluminum is a particularly dangerous neurotoxin. It has the ability to slip past your body’s natural defenses and enter your brain – potentially causing brain damage … Alzheimer’s disease … dementia … convulsions … and coma. Human and animal studies have shown that aluminum can even cause nerve death.
- Ammonium Sulfate is a substance commonly added to pesticides. It’s not known at this time if it’s cancer-causing, but it has been suspected of gastrointestinal, liver, nervous system and respiratory system toxicity.
- Beta-Propiolactone ranks high as a hazardous chemical on at least five federal regulatory lists. It caused lymphomas and hepatomas after being injected into lab mice, but its true effect on humans is not known. Due to animal study results, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified beta-propiolactone as a possible human carcinogen.
- Formaldehyde is used as a preservative to stabilize the vaccine. It’s a colorless, flammable, strong-smelling chemical that’s mostly used in industry to manufacture building materials and produce many household products. Plus, it’s also used to embalm – and preserve – dead bodies. (Remember the frog in your high school biology lab?) Formaldehyde is suspected of weakening the immune system and causing neurological system damage … genetic damage … metabolic acidosis (excessive blood acidity) … circulatory shock … respiratory insufficiency … and acute renal (kidney) failure. It’s been classified as a known human carcinogen (cancer-causing substance) by IARC and is ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds on at least eight federal regulatory lists.
- Formalin helps preserve the vaccine. It’s a mixture of formaldehyde, methanol and water. It’s mostly used to preserve tissue samples in health care laboratories and presents the same danger to your health as formaldehyde does.
- Gentamicin Sulfate is an antibiotic that ‘s been known to cause deafness or loss of equilibrioception (sense of balance). It can also be highly nephrotoxic (damage your kidneys) if multiple doses accumulate over time.
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) excites and poisons your cells and tissues. It’s used as a stabilizer in vaccines and is also found in many processed foods. MSG has been shown to cause retinal degeneration … behavior disorders … learning disabilities … reproductive disorders … obesity … and even lesions on the brains of lab animals. Allergic reactions to MSG can be severe.
- MRC-5 Cellular Protein is human diploid cells taken from aborted human fetuses. They’re used as a culture to grow the virus.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic that has been shown to have multiple effects on your body. It can be a neurotoxin and an ototoxin (affect hearing and balance). It also can cause respiratory paralysis, kidney damage and kidney failure. Plus, it retards your vitamin B6 absorption, sometimes leading to mental retardation and epilepsy. Some allergic reactions to neomycin can be life threatening.
- Octoxinol-9 is a vaginal spermicide.
- Phenol is included in vaccines to help stimulate immune response. Instead, it does the opposite – by inhibiting phagocytic activity. Phagocytes are your body’s first line of defense. They engulf and digest antigens and activate the other elements of your immune system. Phenol’s phagocytic-inhibiting effect actually hinders your immune system from properly dealing with the pathogens that are entering your body through the vaccine.
- Phenol is used in the production of drugs, weed killers and synthetic resins, so you can imagine the effect it has on the human body. It’s considered to be toxic to your cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, nervous, reproductive and respiratory systems … your liver … your kidneys … and your skin. Phenol is so deadly that is was used by the Nazis as a means of extermination during the World War II. Phenol injections were given to thousands of people in concentration camps – especially at Auschwitz-Birkenau – to kill those who were mentally ill, had incurable tuberculosis and were permanently incapable of work.
- Polymyxin B is an antibiotic with some nasty side effects – neurotoxicity and acute renal tubular necrosis (the most common cause of kidney failure).
- Polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) works as a stabilizer in the vaccine. It’s used in a wide variety of products including ice cream, milk products, vitamin tablets, lotions and creams and medical products like vaccines and anti-cancer medications. But it’s not as safe as it sounds. According to the December 2005 issue of Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, polysorbate 80 can affect your immune system and cause severe anaphylactic shock, which can kill. It also causes cancer in animals.
- Streptomycin is an antibiotic. Its main side effect is ototoxicity – the loss of hearing.
- Thimerosal is used as a preservative in the vaccine. It contains 49.6% mercury by weight and has been implicated in many health conditions, such as cardiovascular disease … autism … seizures … mental retardation … hyperactivity … dyslexia … and many more nervous system conditions. The mercury used in vaccines is second in toxicity only to the radioactive substance, Uranium. It’s a powerful neurotoxin that can damage the entire nervous system of an infant in no time.
- Plus, the inclusion of aluminum and even formaldehyde with the mercury in the vaccine magnifies the problem. Aluminum can make the mercury 100 times more toxic. Toss in formaldehyde as well, and one independent study found that mercury toxicity was increased by 1,000 times.
Studies have shown the flu shot only actually prevents flu a measly 1.5% of the time anyway. As Luther notes, “I’d honestly rather take my chances with the flu than to have myself injected with something that carries the risk of such side effects on the off-chance (the 1.5% off-chance) that I might avoid catching the 1% of viruses that the shot ‘protects’ me from.”
That’s right. Every year the experts guess at what three or so viruses go into the seasonal flu vaccine out of hundreds of existing strains. And if the flu virus should mutate (as it is prone to do)?
In short, to “save” yourself from the flu, you are putting yourself at risk with toxic ingredients that could potentially cause much more severe, long-term damage in a multitude of other areas throughout your entire body.
While 32 people have died of flu in North Texas as the media is scaremongering every other five minutes (that, or you know, weakened immune system function that would allow those particular people to succumb to the flu based on nearly endless other health and lifestyle factors), other reports show that people die of the flu shot itself as well.
Reports in the government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Systems (VAERS) — where less than 1% of adverse effects are even reported each year — show that 51 people died of flu vaccines in 2011 alone. A nearly 4,300% increase in fetal deaths was reported following pregnant women getting flu shots back in 2009, figures the CDC apparently failed to disclose. Last November, an otherwise completely healthy 19-year-old died after he took a flu shot that caused his brain to swell to the point that it actually crushed his brain stem. Doctors could find nothing else wrong with him.
Should you get scared and line up to buy the hype? Dr. Mercola‘s advice tells us the best protection against the flu is the exact same protection people used for years before there ever was a flu vaccine: avoid stress, get enough rest and exercise, wash your hands regularly, eat as healthy as you can and keep your vitamin D levels up.